If you regularly read my blog, or just happened to last february, you may remember that the kids were featured in a news story about a new(ish) local swim school called GoldFish Swim.
My child that used to scream and yell when we went to our old swim lessons (at a local rec center) now jumps right in,
kicks while beaming from ear to ear and SWIMS UNDERWATER.
As a parent, I love how encouraging the entire staff is at Goldfish, I love how comfortable my kids feel there, and I obviously love the kids newly found swim skills. And the kids of course love having fun … ok, and they love the ribbons they have been awarded at swim classes.
Are you in the Cleveland area and looking for swim classes? Check out GoldFish Swim School www.goldfishswimschool.com/cle
The GoldFish Cleveland facility is very impressive and features:
- Year-round swim instruction for children 4 months and up.
- Small class sizes. (Max 4:1 student to teacher ratio)
- Indoor swimming pools kept at 90 degrees. (Air temperature kept at 92 degrees!)
- Experienced staff of Red Cross certified swim instructors.
- State-of-the-art pool water purification system.
- Air conditioned viewing gallery for parents to watch lessons.
- Unique and educational teaching equipment.
And just to make this post even more fun for you, the jazzy folks at Goldfish Swim School are offering a free birthday party ($450 value) giveaway to one very lucky MyGotFam.com reader. Neato right?! Yuppers. To read about all of the fabulousness of their birthday parties (trust me on this one…the parties there look AMAZING), check out their birthday party page.
There are a few ways you can enter to win:
- Simply leave me a comment here (on this blog) telling me why you’d like to win
- Tweet the following “I’d love to have a birthday part at #GoldfishSwimCLE from @mygotfam” (then leave a separate comment on this blog letting me know you tweeted)
- Post a link of this blog post to your facebook wall (then leave a separate comment on this blog letting me know you posted this to your facebook wall)
You can enter (each of these ways) once a day until the giveaway ends.This giveaway is open to U.S residents only and all entries must have a valid email address (this is how I will contact the winner… I promise not to get all spammy up on you). Once a winner has been chosen (via random.org), the winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be randomly selected. This giveaway will end June 21st, 2013 at 12pm EST.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. GoldFish Swim provided my kids with 4 free swim classes for purposes of review – but we are now paying customers. As always, all opinions are 100% mine and mine only.